New Understanding profile image 81

Is it o.k. to misspell a word if it's low in competition (adwords) Example: getaway versus get away

When searching for something many people plug in the wrong spelling, (slightly typo) but it can make a big difference in google searches. Is it a smart move?

Robbie C Wilson says

• New Understanding profile image

New Understanding 4 years ago

Thanks Robbie, I assumed this of course. Spelling is one of the most important things people look at in quality work. Way back when I had a website misspellings like that were encouraged in meta tags but people didn't see those!

• New Understanding profile image

New Understanding 4 years ago

Thanks Examiner-1 for your comment. Just looking at strategy, not that I didn't know the difference between the two. The dictionary is always close at hand ;)