PattyJane profile image 82

Is it a big achievement for a new hubber to have a hub nominated in the Rising Star Program?

One of my hubs was nominated for the Rising Star Program and was wondering if this was a big achievement, how it will affect mt traffic, and how to promote the hub so that it could win the award. Thanks

janshares profile image97

Best Answer Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• PattyJane profile image

PattyJane 4 years ago

Thank you for your comment and encouragement and advice. It has definitely been an encouragement and I have seen some boost to my traffic.

Cardia profile image94

Cardia says

• PattyJane profile image

PattyJane 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer and encouragement!

LoisRyan13903 profile image79

LoisRyan13903 says

• PattyJane profile image

PattyJane 4 years ago

Thank you for your comment, I believe that in order to win readers and hubbers vote for the winner. The hub is nominated on Friday and receives votes until Wednesday. The votes are tallied up and a winner declared.