Cantuhearmescream profile image 80

What can you do to undo an accidental 'Thumbs Down'?

As I was scrolling over and preparing to click on the 'Thumbs Up' button on a hub; I prematurely clicked and hit the Thumbs Down button! I thought, oops, I'll undo it; but it wouldn't let me. I don't want to negatively affect someone's hub. There has to me something I can do!? Help me, please?

Good to know ChristinS about the ads! It keeps happening to me, so I guess I need to slow down a bit! It should not activate an ads if one is just scrolling back hub on a hub. Oh well. I will slow down.

Georgie Lowery profile image96

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• Cantuhearmescream profile image

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) 4 years ago

I wish I'd have seen this last night Georgie! I was so upset, I went searching for answers and when I had no luck, I was too bummed to hub anymore and just went to bed. I suppose I can revisit the hub and give it a thumbs up. What does a thumbs down

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• Georgie Lowery profile image

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) 4 years ago

I deleted an answer by accident once, too, and I felt really bad about it - it was a good answer. There should be an "are you sure you want to delete this?" message!

wayne barrett profile image76

Wayne Barrett says

• Cantuhearmescream profile image

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) 4 years ago

Right after I accidentally hit the Thumbs down, I purposely, violently and repeatedly hit the Thumbs up and I couldn't get it to light up! I think HP is trying to punish me... lol

Justin-1 1 says

• Cantuhearmescream profile image

Cat (Cantuhearmescream) 4 years ago

I know you an undo 'useful', 'funny', 'awesome', beautiful' and 'interesting', but as many times as I tried undoing the thumbs down, I just kept getting the same message. HP thanking me for helping keep good content in the community' I was mortified!