ChitrangadaSharan profile image 87

What can be done about the 'Stolen content'? Is it the root cause of always reducing traffic?

In spite of everyone's best efforts, the traffic does not recover. Almost every second day we are finding, some one's content copied and stolen. I had two of my hubs copied earlier, now there are four, which I have come across. There might be more, I do not know. No favourable result, even after the DMCA. I wrote a direct message too, but that did not help. So, is it all the traffic which should come to HP, is directed elsewhere, because other hubbers have also complained before. Can HP do something to stop this?

Susana S profile image91

Susana S says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) 3 years ago

Thanks Susana S, for your elaborate answer!

You have made some valid observations in your answer. I have followed the guidelines provided in the learning centre of HP. Thanks for your advice and I will try again.

Abby Campbell profile image91

Abby Campbell says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thanks Abby Campbell, for responding to the question!

I am going to file complaint again, as per your advice.

Thank you!