Michele Travis profile image 63

On the front pages of hubpges I can't get past page one. Has this happened to anyone else?

Maybe here is something wrong with my computer. It has no other problems. I can go to every page on every topic, except the All Topics page. Has this happened to anyone else, or is it just my computer?

janshares profile image90

Best Answer Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 4 years ago

Thank you, I just did and it is already on the forum under technical problems. They are working on that problem now. Thank you for the answer!

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 4 years ago

That is a possibility, thank you for that answer. It has been happening for a few days now. Maybe I should contact the people who work on hubpages

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 4 years ago

I don't either, I have even shut my computer down and still have not been able to get past page one. I can get past page on every topic, just not the home page.