pstraubie48 profile image 89

Is there a new requirement for copyright info? I keep getting info that mine is incorrect. Confused

I have been putting the 'source' for my photos under my photos. Now I am getting a LOT of notifications that I have copyright in text capsules. (In a few, very few I did have the copyright info near the top of the page or in the center of the page.) But I am going to hubs that are highlighted in blue on my account page and I open to edit and see it telling me I have copyright info in text capsules when I do not. So do they want us to remove the info about the source of a photo and put it at the bottom with our copyright info for the article? Help needed please.

janshares profile image89

Best Answer Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• pstraubie48 profile image

Patricia Scott (pstraubie48) 3 years ago

Thanks I saw their standard copyright info. I already had copyright info on the page so do they went us to change our info on every hub? i thought they must have meant photos since I already had copyright showing. Thanks again. ps

Victoria Lynn profile image88

Victoria Lynn says

btrbell profile image89

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) says

• Victoria Lynn profile image

Victoria Lynn 3 years ago

Oh, yes, I've seen that copyright. Read the blog post regarding it being better than the copyrights typed out in a text capsule. Do you have those? It doesn't have anything to do with the credit given for photos.

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says