geoffco23 profile image 89

Have any of you sorted out the new unspoken rules of good SEO and keyword analysis?

Since January my traffic is down from 600 views a day to around 20, with a matching drop in income. Everything I learned about SEO and content writing is now wrong. My best articles still pull the most traffic, but they're all down from their previous first page of Google status. Have any of you sorted out the new rules of good SEO and keyword analysis? Before you mention quality, let me tell you about the article I rewrote and beefed up. Yep, it gets slightly fewer views now. Some of you out there are trying to get back the views and the revenue you've lost. How are you tackling it?

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93

TIMETRAVELER2 says

Georgie Lowery profile image93

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

ChitrangadaSharan profile image87

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says