Scribenet profile image 84

Is Number of Hubs Published Decreasing at HubPages?

Curious that I follow over 400 Hubbers and today I checked for new posts in the last 24 hours only 10 posts. That is 2.5% of the Hubbers I follow have written anything on any given day! Has anyone else noticed this drop among the persons they follow?

CraftytotheCore profile image97

CraftytotheCore says

• Scribenet profile image

Scribenet 3 years ago

Crafty...You are fresh...keep it that way. HubPages needs you!

ChitrangadaSharan profile image85

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

• Scribenet profile image

Scribenet 3 years ago

It seems to be a trend then...not an isolated incident. It feels that the success stories are the tutorials and information Hubs at the moment as far as I can tell.

Jeannieinabottle profile image86

Jeannie InABottle (Jeannieinabottle) says

• Scribenet profile image

Scribenet 3 years ago

Totally right you are. It is far more peaceful here and preferred for that reason. Nowadays it seems everyone wants short bytes of everything so for the moment it is the flavor of the day and people like mobile phone users might be staying away.

easylearningweb profile image90

Amelia Griggs (easylearningweb) says

• Scribenet profile image

Scribenet 3 years ago

Guess I have not kept up...we need to add the copyright symbol to Hubs?

Geekdom profile image92

Geekdom says

• Scribenet profile image

Scribenet 3 years ago

It is sad...what seems to be happening. Personally I still like this site.

I am just taking a hiatus from posting Hubs to do something different with writing. Not removing Hubs though. When the time is right, I will try again! :)

excellasys says

• Scribenet profile image

Scribenet 3 years ago

Over a longer time span we see what has happened and it is discouraging all the Panda this and that....and worst of all there is no help for it. So something has evolved and something isn't working...beyond that it seems to be a mystery.

dellea says

• Scribenet profile image

Scribenet 3 years ago

I agree...divided we fall.