Has anyone else noticed that the stats/views seem to be frozen here for the last 20+ hours or so?

My views seem to be frozen since yesterday, when I have received a ton of comments on a particular hubs, and the views are so low, that it is as if no one has viewed the hubs, but that is not the case, as so many have been coming in. Has anyone else noticed such and, if so, does anyone know if HP is experiencing some type of technical problems as far as views being frozen? Thank you for answering!

billybuc profile image85

Best Answer Bill Holland (billybuc) says

Hi Bill, oh, really. Thank you for informing me of such. I will know to publish maybe before the weekend, as it is disturbing that the views are absolutely frozen when it should not be the case! Have a lovely Sunday too. Hugs, Faith Reaper

Dreamhowl profile image95

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) says

Hi Dreamhowl, thanks for answering. Oh, good, I thought it was just mine! Appreciate you. Yes, hopefully it will catch up!

MG Singh profile image82

MG Singh says

Hi MG Singh,

Thank you for your honest answer here and good point, but there certainly seems to be a problem as they are frozen, and I mean frozen. It is disturbing as to whatever is going on here at HP of late. I am not a technical person, but...

liesl5858 profile image81

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

Hi liesll, Yes, that seems to be when they stopped, and my newly published hub as 39 comments and no views since publishing. My another hub with views up to 400 and tons of comments stopped. Now, my score dropped!

Just Ask Susan profile image87

Susan Zutautas (Just Ask Susan) says

Hi, Just Ask Susan,

Thanks for answering. So your views are not frozen is what you are saying?

CraftytotheCore profile image96

CraftytotheCore says

Hi CraftytotheCore, Oh thank yo very much!!! Yes, I have had tons of comments on hubs, but the views on one just say 18 since yesterday, when that cannot be the case at all. It if is a weekend thing, then we should be mindful to not publish then!

Rosemay50 profile image81

Rosemary Sadler (Rosemay50) says

Hi Rosemary, maybe it is stateside then? How odd or maybe it is the new hubs published during the weekend? As that is what the others are saying.

jainismus profile image78

Mahaveer Sanglikar (jainismus) says

Hi jainismus, thanks for answering, yes, I believe mine has been for a longer time too, and hope this is resolved soon!!!