What is best in using the feature located under our profile editing page when it comes to ...?

I have noticed the feature that one can either choose to either click to show all unfeatured hubs or to show only featured hubs. Is there any significance as to one's score as to which one one selects? All of my hubs are featured except when publishing a newly published hub going through the pending process. Which is better to click, the one where only featured hubs show up on your profile page or does it really matter, when a hub is first published for it to show up on one's profile page before HP says it is featured? I have never been clear as to what is best.

Marisa Wright profile image93

Best Answer Marisa Wright says

Hi Marisa, well, all my hubs are featured, I am thinking of when we initially publish a new hub, is it best to allow HP to go through the pending process and not for us to put it on our profile ourselves?

Becky Katz profile image88

Becky Katz says

Thanks Becky, that is what I was wondering, as all of mine are featured, but when we publish a new one, does it harm our score to have it showing on our profile page before even HP finished its pending process? Concerned about Google not indexing?

thelyricwriter profile image59

Richard Ricky Hale (thelyricwriter) says

Hi lyric, all my hubs are featured...six locations,i.e., FB, pinterest, twitter and such? Sorry? My score was up to 97 and then has just dropped. I wondered if someone has been voting down, where can one tell if such is going on, in traffic sources?

Hi sheilamyers, all of my hubs are featured, but during the publishing pending process I am wondering about us featuring it ourselves is a bad idea or does it matter? Thanks for answering.