barbergirl28 profile image 80

Will Hubpages ever move to a different ad program that doesn't involve Google Adsense?

It seems a shame that Hupbages is so wrapped in with Google Adsense? As someone who does a lot of writing online, I have found that my Adsense account was compromised earlier this year due to spam. Since losing my account, it also means I am unable to take advantage of the Hubpages Ad program since it doesn't exist without Adsense. I fear Hubpages will lose a lot of good writers to other sites if this type of issue is not addressed.

Rock_nj profile image88

John Coviello (Rock_nj) says

• lupine profile image

lupine 4 years ago

Yes, you can ask for a review, to have an AdSense account again. They may or may not approve it.

lupine profile image76

lupine says