CraftytotheCore profile image 83

Do you spend more time answering Questions or commenting to Hubs?

I love to read Hubs. But I do get caught up in the question section here. I think it's because it's quicker to read and reply. What about you? Do you spend more time answering questions or reading/commenting to Hubs?

PaoloJpm profile image82

John Paolo B.Magdaluyo (PaoloJpm) says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

Lately, I've been really busy too, so I know what you mean!

annart profile image84

Ann Carr (annart) says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

Exactly! Every time I log in, my intention is to read hubs, and for some strange reason I get stuck in the answer section. Before I know it, my time is up and I may have only gotten to one or 2 hubs. I need to have better willpower! :D

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

Thank you for answering! Lots of great writers on HP! Sometimes I can't seem to pull myself away. This week I haven't had much time to be here. I have a lot of catching up to do.