Billie Kelpin profile image 90

Is the hubpages Question and Answer feature unique on the web?

I'm wondering if the hubpages Q and A section is not what it actually is! I find myself a bit addicted. I never even knew this feature existed and understand the stated purpose. However, I seem ADDICTED to looking for new questions posted and leaving lengthy answers. I think this is actually something MORE than what it is and might serve a unique purpose on the web. My husband has said, "Well, it's just like a forum..." but it's not. I HATE forums, but I like THIS!Is there any community of people of similar interest like this who ask ques of each other not related to the forum itself?

ChitrangadaSharan profile image86

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

C, That's exactly how I feel! I really do think this is a model that could be emulated and provide a connection for various groups of people with similar interests which doesn't exist in any other format. It's really a step beyond the forum concept.

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

D, do you see this set up as unique on the web? I'm wondering if this format could function independently because people r longing to connect with a group in this way.It provides an element of non-risk that one's real life group or FB group doesn't.

LoisRyan13903 profile image76

LoisRyan13903 says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Lois, Thanks for your reply. Do you get the same feeling of belonging to t a group there? Do you being to recognize the same people, like here? I'd love to know. Don't ask me why (LOL)?