Billie Kelpin profile image 91

Can you use your answer on hubpages elsewhere on the web if you don't make it into a hub?

There are places on the web that don't require the "quality" standards that a hub requires. I understand that if you permanently delete a hub, you have the right to publish THAT elsewhere. HOWEVER, I can't figure out how to delete your own answer to a question. Therefore, does that mean you CANNOT publish it elsewhere? Sometimes you don't want to go into the long form of a hub article. Do you have the right to re-publish your own answer to a Q and A question?

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

thanks Christin. Lazy me doesn't want to re-purpose it, but I think you're right. That's the safest way.

BuffaloGal1960 profile image86

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

I wish I knew because I have some long-winded answers! I really could put them elsewhere, BUT we can't delete answers it seems, so does that mean we'd be duplicating content? I just don't know. I better email the staff. Thanks, BuffaloGal :)