Has anyone else noticed that the topics on your hubs are not showing the most important topic?

I noticed that the topic chosen is not showing on the actual hub at the top as usual. So, I went under the hub and clicked to edit, and it is showing there under the proper topic. Then when I saved and looked at the hub again, it is still not showing the entire topic line, but just the last category of the topic line. Does anyone know why most of the topic line would not be showing up? Thank you for answering.

tillsontitan profile image91

Best Answer Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

Thank you so much Mary (till), I must have missed it! Hmm how interesting. God bless you, Faith Reaper

souvikm16 profile image84

Souvik Mukherjee (souvikm16) says

• alancaster149 profile image

Alan Robert Lancaster (alancaster149) 3 years ago

Like the man said, the tools are for you to put your pages together, not necessarily for your readers. Having said that, as long as they get the general 'drift' of what you've created, that's half your work done. OK?

Writer Fox profile image78

Writer Fox says

Thanks so much for answering. I did notice it on others' hub too. I always loved to click on it and see where my hub is standing on the top 100 on the first page to see if I have it under the correct topic and see where my hub stands under it.