Lee Tea profile image 93

What are the benefits of having a popular question on HubPages?

A lot of us have taken notice at how controversial some of the questions on HP have become. Is this just for effect? More attention to you, your profile and articles? Does this somehow, directly or indirectly, make you more money? Clearly some of these questions aren't asked just to get an answer - they're asked to spark a debate. What are the main perks of getting the ball rolling on an HP question?

CraftytotheCore profile image96

CraftytotheCore says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

If you don't like stepping into the middle of impromptu fights I highly recommend avoiding the forums ;) lol

SoundNFury profile image85

Michael Valencia (SoundNFury) says

• Lee Tea profile image

Lee Tea 3 years ago

Really?! See I didn't know that. I'll have to look into that today. If that's the case, I'm not as excited to participate on some of these questions clearly set up to draw attention for money. Like little whore questions lol...thanks for the tip!

• Lee Tea profile image

Lee Tea 3 years ago

We only live to be like 80 or so...that's really not as much time as we think to grow out of childish ways. Some do fight like 10 year olds. And the response "I agree" or "+1", like a gathering of opinions makes something more factual. Childs play.

ChitrangadaSharan profile image86

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

robie2 profile image94

Roberta Kyle (robie2) says

• Lee Tea profile image

Lee Tea 3 years ago

Ah, that's good perspective robie2! I never thought to drum up interest in my hubs by asking related questions. And then to phrase those questions in a way that gets my target audience excited... oooh, it's like a found a new playground! Thanks!