btrbell profile image 91

Is anyone having trouble with their hub capsules?

I have 2 hubs just about ready to publish but cannot see what I am typing. I have gone and deleted my history to see if that would help and it hasn't.

CraftytotheCore profile image97

CraftytotheCore says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

Thank you, Craftyto the Core. I can, actually type, just can't see it! I can save it, though!

stricktlydating profile image85

StricktlyDating says

kj force profile image78

kjforce (kj force) says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

Wow! That's strange. I know pstraubie lost all of the people she was following, too. I think I would go to the hubpage forum under techsupport and see if they can check it out. That shouldn't be happening.

Jackie Lynnley profile image78

Jackie Lynnley says

• btrbell profile image

Randi Benlulu (btrbell) 3 years ago

Thank you, Jackie! It was something like that. You could actually rooted in the words and not see them until you saved it. Very strange! It is working again. Yay!