Melinda Longoria profile image 81

What is the website for the eBay affiliate partner program?

I got an E-mail today saying I'm accepted into the eBay affiliate program. My affiliate code shows in the earnings programs settings. I THOUGHT the link was https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/files/hub/en-US/index.html . But, when I log in, it says, "The e-mail address or password is not recognized. Please try again". SO, I go to the FORGOT password button and enter my E-mail. It says, "Password reset instructions have been sent to your email address." I wait SEVERAL hours and never get the E-mail with my password. None in spam folder either. I wrote eBay a help ticket. Am I on the right site?

WryLilt profile image92

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

• Melinda Longoria profile image

Melinda Longoria, MSM (Melinda Longoria) 4 years ago

Thank u. Finally! ;-) That makes sense. I wish they would put that wording on the ebay affiliate page. I was thinking it was like amazon.