aliasis profile image 95

Have you edited what kind of ads appear on your hubs through Adsense?

In Adsense, it seems that you can manage the types of ads that get put on your hub. For example, there are "controversial" ads (gambling, religious, porn) or "obnoxious" ads (like ones that go into fullscreen if a mouse hovers over it. It seems that you can disable certain types of ads. Have you ever done this? Did you notice any change in your earnings if you did?

CraftytotheCore profile image86

CraftytotheCore says

• aliasis profile image

aliasis 4 years ago

Yeah, I noticed that some of my ads were kind of inappropriate, but I guess clicking on the ads is what gives us revenue, right? Still, I disabled ones that go "full screen" and a few categories that have nothing to do with what I write about.

Glenn Stok profile image100

Glenn Stok says

mianrazi profile image60

Umar Razi (mianrazi) says