susi10 profile image 94

How exactly does the Hubpages payout system work?

Let's say I made $30 last month, $20 this month so I hit payout. Then, I made a further $20 the next month. How much money would I receive on the 28th of that month? Would it be the total of $70 or will I just get the $50 from the previous two months? This is just an example and does not represent any earnings.

Writer Fox profile image79

Best Answer Writer Fox says

• susi10 profile image

Susan W (susi10) 3 years ago

Thanks for answering Writer Fox! I was pretty sure on how it worked but I was just a little confused on the nitty gritty of it all. I should be paid next month so that's definitely something I will be looking forward to! Well done on best answer!

CraftytotheCore profile image86

CraftytotheCore says

• susi10 profile image

Susan W (susi10) 3 years ago

Hi Crafty!

Thanks for answering, yes, the payment is automatic and it goes into your e-mail and out with PayPal. I'm sure you should get paid soon with over 90 hubs in three months! It's amazing, well done! You have great craft hubs!

janshares profile image90

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• susi10 profile image

Susan W (susi10) 3 years ago

Hey Jan! Wow, well done on your second payout, you really deserved it! I should be paid next month, fingers crossed, I can't wait! It must be a great feeling to get rewarded after all your hard work here on HP. See you around, Jan!