Imogen French profile image 91

A question for UK hubbers - what country do the majority of your page views come from?

I have noticed from my stats that my page views from the UK consistently outrank those from abroad. My google UK views are virtually double that of google.com (USA) despite the huge difference in potential viewers - do you think we are being blocked out by US search engines here in the UK? I'm sure I used to get a lot more traffic from the US.

Robbie C Wilson says

• Imogen French profile image

Imogen French 3 years ago

you could be right, Robbie - lots of my hubs are to do with subjects close to home, but I'm sure I used to get a lot more from the US, and the situation seems to have reversed lately

sallybea profile image97

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) says

Imogen French profile image91

Imogen French says

• Writer Fox profile image

Writer Fox 3 years ago

Are you perhaps using expressions or ingredients that only someone in the UK would use? For instance, a 'biscuit' means something quite different in the US than in the UK. Do you mention UK cities or market names in your Hubs?

Writer Fox profile image78

Writer Fox says