Gabriel Wilson profile image 88

Why are some of my hubs constantly being copied yet not good enough to be featured on HP?

I have found a number of my hubs on other sites. I know how to file a DMCA and follow up to get the content removed, but what I'm confused about is that most of them have deemed as not featured by HP. While I understand the need to keep hubs updated and indeed good quality, why are so many of mine not only being copied but being featured on the first page of goggle? I'm writing articles here that are then copied by other sites who are obviously making money, and then HP take mine off as featured so I earn nothing. This is rather exhausting and very demotivating. HP need to look at this.

WryLilt profile image87

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

• Gabriel Wilson profile image

Gabriel Wilson 3 years ago

Yes, you're right I do realize this, but my aricles are stolen and posted on different sites, well known ones not spam sites. The last one was an Irish tourist site, and the writter even posted his own name. It's annoying. Thank you for your input.

• Gabriel Wilson profile image

Gabriel Wilson 3 years ago

Thank you for your answer Ericdierker, it's very helpful. I do know the sites as I have tracked them down through whois and they are popular sites. I really appreciate you looking at my articles too. I think you've just sent me on another direction:)