sallybea profile image 100

Should views to a Hub become more important than the Hub Score when selecting an Editors Choice Hub?

Having obtained one Editors Choice for a hub which has consistently sat at the top of my Hubs for a longtime with the highest score. I find it interesting to note that many of my other Hubs receive nearly twice the views and one in particular receives three times the views and yet has a much lower Hub Score This does not seem to add up to me, surely a Hub Score should be relative to the number of visitors a particular Hub receives! Can anyone enlighten me please?

Act 3 profile image93

chet thomas (Act 3) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 4 years ago

I find your point of view interesting. I did wonder if it should be less about the writing and more about us engaging with a reader and giving them exactly what they are looking for.