Many American HubPages users ask questions in extremely broken English because of:
1. They are limited by a maximum of 100 characters in asking the question.
2. The hubpages Q&A editor has no autosuggest dictionary
3. It’s not possible to edit a question once posted
4. What you call "extremely broken English" may be the “keyword” needed by the user asking the question
5. They are in a hurry and they don't care. Do you pay them?
6. There are some (not all!) American who are good in spoken English but poor in written English – they are also humans.
7. Hubpages allows you to ask any question you like - there is “freedom to write” here at Hubpages.
8. Hubpages may initially have targeted American readers but currently it has grown so big that they now target the international readers and writers
9. Still, over 95% of all questions are written in acceptable English language