IDONO profile image 83

Do you try to comment on answers to questions that you ask in Q&A?

I Like feedback on answers. Sure, agreeable ones are all warm and fuzzy, but negative can be constructive or just create more interest. It's also an acknowledgement that I appreciate the time you took to respond. I don't ask ? just to collect hits on my stats. I actually am interested in the responses as I can learn from them.

janshares profile image87

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

thanks. I used to like it when they showed a talley of up and down votes before they changed to the thumbs. You had a better idea of how many read the responses without them commenting.

sprickita profile image71

sprickita says

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

Ask the same ? again. It will prompt you if it's been asked before. I try to but sometimes, time don't allow it. Especially if there ends up discussion. But some can't. See Peeples answer. Makes sense.

• IDONO profile image

IDONO 3 years ago

Understandable. See my comment to Janshares.