annajazz profile image 93

How to use calculus expression in Hubpages?

I am working on a series of articles that deal with physical chemistry and, thus, a lot of equations(calculus based). Unfortunately, I have yet to find a way to express the math terms in a hub. I need symbols like integration, simultaneous upper and lower scores, summations,Greek letters,etc.. I can write up the equations in Word, but they will not copy over to the Hub text box. And I can't express them without it looking very sloppy, with to many explanations of what its suppose to represent. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Writer Fox profile image79

Best Answer Writer Fox says

• annajazz profile image

Anna Marie (annajazz) 3 years ago

I didn't even think to do that. Thanks!

I will definitely do that :)

MarieAlana1 profile image82

Marie Alana (MarieAlana1) says

• annajazz profile image

Anna Marie (annajazz) 3 years ago

Thanks! I'll have to give this a try, writing them out and taking a pic is a great idea. :)