bodyathletics profile image 92

Is this a good idea...

So I have an athletics blog that has over 100 posts with most over 600 words. I know it would take quite a bit of time but since the blog doesn't get much attention I was thinking about transferring all of the original, and keyword targeted articles over to HubPages. Considering they are my own words and the site will be offline when I transfer the articles...is this a good idea? What might some of the problems be? Do you think this will be a good way to gain exposure and create new revenue? Thanks all!!!

Billie Kelpin profile image89

Billie Kelpin says

• bodyathletics profile image

Benjamin (bodyathletics) 4 years ago

I think what you have said makes a lot of sense and I appreciate your perspective. The only thing that I'm thinking about is that my blog doesn't really have the power behind it (in terms of SEO) like HubPages has.