Craeft profile image 84

Why do my page view numbers sometimes go down? Can someone 'unsee' a page?

Just curious to know how my page total can actually drop. One of my hubs had 57 views for quite a few hours, and then dropped to 56. Note: 24 hours had not passed from time of submission to time of page count decline.

Rochelle Frank profile image89

Best Answer Rochelle Frank says

• Craeft profile image

Jeremy (Craeft) 3 years ago

Oh. That makes a weird sort of sense. I get it now. The timeline, itself, is based off the ENTIRETY of the metrics and the individual hubs do not have their own tracking timelines. Thanks!

Robbie C Wilson says

• Craeft profile image

Jeremy (Craeft) 3 years ago

Again. That doesn't answer the question at all. If you look back up, 24 hours had NOT passed from the time of hub submission. Therefore, no matter what the process of that is does not matter because that initial threshold had not been met anyway.

JohnfrmCleveland profile image84

John (JohnfrmCleveland) says

• Craeft profile image

Jeremy (Craeft) 3 years ago

I understand that. But the stats list it in terms of 24 hours, 7 days, etc. I used that as reference to show that the day didn't 'flip' to the next day. However, it doesn't explain why the number went down; why the actual total went from 57 to 56.