thumbi7 profile image 82

Which is better? High priced products or low priced products to be displayed on your hub?

I was modifying my hub on rubberwood furniture. As per key words there were two products from Amazon. One is of $2,399.99 (massage chair - Brown Leather with Rubberwood) and another one of $27.97 (hand carved onlay made of rubberwood). I was just wondering whether keeping high priced products will be of any use at all...

Imogen French profile image90

Imogen French says

• thumbi7 profile image

JR Krishna (thumbi7) 3 years ago

I am also not making anything out of amazon or ebay. Used to get some pennies from e bay. But it is completely stopped with the recent changes. How ever I am ever confused as to how to choose products

Jasmeetk profile image75

Jasmeet Kaur (Jasmeetk) says

• thumbi7 profile image

JR Krishna (thumbi7) 3 years ago

Thanks. I was also thinking in the same line. But it was good to see a product that highly priced.