Phyllis Doyle profile image 92

What would you do ?

If a commenter posts comments on your hub that are not relevant to your hub, would you deny the comment? Even if it is a good comment, it may distract from the purpose of your hub and pull people in another direction. What do you think? Would this situation possibly detour traffic to your hub?

Best Answer sheilamyers says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) 3 years ago

Sheila, thank you -- looks like you all agree with some suggestions. I like your suggestion of writing a hub "something you feel you could write about more in-depth and use it to create a new hub....". I just may do that. Thank you very much.

Robbie C Wilson says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Thank you for commenting, Robbie -- I appreciate your thoughts on this and agree with you. You just confirmed my own thoughts. Thanks again.

myefforts profile image87

Asif (myefforts) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Thank you for your comment, myefforts -- I really appreciate it. I did decide to not approve the comments, even though I know and very much like the commenter.

bethperry profile image89

Beth Perry (bethperry) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Thank you, bethperry, for your comment. I really appreciate it.

Cardisa profile image90

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Cardisa, thank you for participating and for your helpful reminders. This is great and I really appreciate it.