Did I miss the memo ... Why do all the pages look so different under our account/statistics and

I must have missed something, but why do all the pages look so different under our account/statistics and profile edit pages? Is this just a new format now, or are they just trying out something new?

Best Answer Keith Abt (FatFreddysCat) says

Robbie C Wilson says

Hi Robbie, thank you for answering. Yes...it is not kind at all to one's eyes for sure!

Jackie Lynnley profile image79

Jackie Lynnley says

Yes, it is, lol. When I logged in, and I saw nothing but a page of green "edit" next to all of my hubs, and I thought, oh no! LOL Then it took me a while to find where to look for comments, which is now at the top.