sallybea profile image 97

Why do negative questions about HubPages always get the most responses?

We need to encourage good quality writers to these pages. I think that if we really want to get the site back to where it apparently once was - then we need to look after it as if it were our very own.

sallybea profile image97

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 3 years ago

I guess that ultimately HubPages is a business like any other. The people who run it have to do it their way. I am sure they fully understand how difficult it can be to please everyone and still make the business a viable one.

ReneeDC1979 profile image60

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

• sallybea profile image

How about - Is hub pages Dying a slow death? Certainly it has caused a lot of discussion. Looking from outside a forum - perhaps on Google - would it not be better to see - Are HubPages on the mend? Just a matter of opinion I guess.

• sallybea profile image

sheilamyers - I have nothing negative to say either - I would like us all to focus more on the positives than the negatives - I love writing on HubPages. It has helped to give me a real sense of purpose.

• sallybea profile image

JThomp42 - Two positives - you enjoy the payout and you enjoy the community - without HubPages you would have neither. I just think we need to look after the brand name. In a way, it does belong to us, as long as we write on it.There, I said it.