Jackie Lynnley profile image 78

Does anyone know about why pictures in hubs don't always show the first one?

I thought our first picture in a hub is the one that is suppose to show up when you share the hub but I have noticed lately sometimes it is another picture that will.

billybuc profile image86

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Oh well! Probably is no answer then! Thanks!

Marie Flint profile image91

Marie Flint says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Yes I do understand that and I make sure to always use great pictures but the first one will show up at HP but another on down may in many cases at say; Facebook.

lambservant profile image91

Lori Colbo (lambservant) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Yes, that could be it, but the one that is showing was never in first place, lol. It mainly is like sharing it at facebook. If I want a certain picture to show with a hub I can't just share it I much add the photo. Thanks though, I will remember that

The Frog Prince profile image80

The Frog Prince says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Yes same with me, different pictures may show up. Has to be a reason...