sallybea profile image 99

How many Hubbers are based anywhere in Europe?

Are there any official stats for this?

Robbie C Wilson says

annart profile image87

Ann Carr (annart) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 3 years ago

I completely agree with you annart. Interesting enough, even though I live here I come from a very different background and the same would apply to many of the people who live all over the States. It certainly makes for an interesting mix.

Escobana profile image76

Escobana says

• sallybea profile image

Escobana

It is so hard to tell as I can see that most of my views come from the States or Canada. I expect it is irrelevant in a world connected with the Internet but sometimes it can be comforting to know that you have connections nearby.

Writer Fox profile image62

Writer Fox says

• sallybea profile image

There are a few hundred lurking around here - all of them all different and all sold for charity - last year there were elephants. I thought he looked puzzled enough to pose the question! Sorry you do not know the answer. Thanks,

Sally