sallybea profile image 99

Niche subjects and Editors Choice Hubs!

If you write is in a niche subject and half of your Hubs have been awarded Editors Choice Hubs and half have not, in spite of them being of the same quality, should you feel concerned, when you know that the subject matter should be viewed as a whole and searched for as such. The Editors Choice ones are in almost all cases performing marginally better.

Greensleeves Hubs profile image99

Greensleeves Hubs says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 4 years ago

I kind of think it would be nice if good performance was rewarded with an Editors Choice award but I can pretty much see that this does not follow at all, no matter whether people are searching for the subject. It is all about quality writing!

billybuc profile image88

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• sallybea profile image

Hello Billy,

You are quite right as always, concentrate on writing instead of worrying about all this stuff. It has me wondering if I need a Blog as well as HubPages!

Happy Holidays to you and yours Billy.

TwerkZerker profile image92

TwerkZerker says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 3 years ago

TwerkZerker - You are correct, I don't this it has made a measurable effect on the Editors Choice Hubs at all - half of them continue to do well but I think they would have done well anyway. Thanks for your comment.

EGamboa profile image88

Eileen Gamboa (EGamboa) says

• sallybea profile image

Not sure how I missed this comment, apologies. Not quite half but perhaps a third - hopefully more in the future. Best wishes for the New Year.