Jessay profile image 81

Why is it difficult to cut and paste the HubPages widget into a hub?

Why is it difficult to cut and paste the HubPages widget into a hub? Have any of you been successful with making this work? Is it designed more for non-HP's? Every time I try, it is in a text capsule, using the HTML button, an error message comes up that says the HTML needs to be cleaned up, then the way to clean it is to delete this or run another error message. Has anyone else had this experience? There is a VERY good chance that this issue is with my own personal lameness, but wanted to see if any of you could give me some tips on how to make this work. Thanks in advance.

Edweirdo profile image94

Edweirdo says

Jessay profile image81

Jessica (Jessay) says

molly0181 says