ChitrangadaSharan profile image 85

Do you think HP should take some steps, so that hubbers again start taking interest in the Q-A?

When I joined HP, A lot of interesting and relevant questions were asked by fellow hubbers and there was some great interaction. Now I see old questions in this section and the participation by hubbers has decreased to a great extent. Should some steps be taken up by HP in this regard, that is to revamp this interesting section?

Daisy Mariposa profile image84

Daisy Mariposa says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) 3 years ago

Thanks Daisy, for your response!

I agree with you that there should be some contest, to increase participation in this section. I have received that accoload of 10 Best Answers, long time back. But now there are not many new questions being asked.

wqaindia profile image60

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thanks wqaindia, for your response to the question!

I think that is a very valid suggestion and a good idea. Thanks!