TeriSilver profile image 92

Please help! Duplicate, re-written and republished but now, HP has unpublished it. Huh?

I am in the process of rewriting pieces that had once been published on another site. They've been off that site for a few weeks now. I've checked the current piece I tried to publish on HP through search engines, but it's not there (as it shouldn't be). However, HP says it's duplicate content, which ... some of it is but I understood that once the search engines dropped it and if it's retooled somewhat, I can use it here. It shouldn't be online elsewhere unless someone stole it. I have a number of pieces I wanted to re-do-- the best place to have them is on HP. How do I use them here?

TeriSilver profile image92

Teri Silver (TeriSilver) says

• TeriSilver profile image

Teri Silver (TeriSilver) 3 years ago

HP has published this article now -- I really appreciate that -- I am hoping to gain some insight on how to re-use articles I've worked so hard on (I do re-write them) but I certainly do not want to break any rules. Thanks, HP!

ColleenMcLain profile image61

Colleen McLain (ColleenMcLain) says