electronician profile image 84

Do Hubpages Use SEO Friendly Re-Directs When They Make Your Hub an 'Ediitor's Choice'

I finally got my fifth editor choice hub this morning, and I was disappointed to see that it reset the counter on the facebook likes button back to zero. Given that shares and likes affect search engine rankings I was wondering if anybody knows whether Hubpages use seo-friendly re-directs and whether this allows for the retention of any positive impact from shares and likes you get when the hub is on your own sub-domain?

itknol profile image82

ItKnol says

• electronician profile image

Dean Walsh (electronician) 3 years ago

I mean redirects from the original url of the specific page to the new url, not from the main site to your page when people click through.

YourRank profile image70

YourRank says