CarolynEmerick profile image 95

Is it beneficial to use two profiles for different genres or topics?

I used my full name instead of a screen name because I'm also writing for a free magazine (unpaid) and trying to get my name out there as a writer. But, there are some topics I'd like to writer about that I'd like to separate from "professional" writing, or stuff I'd want seen as a portfolio sample. So I'm considering a second profile. First, is this allowed? Second, if you have done it, can you say why you did and how it worked out for you?

Room of My Own profile image98

Sadie Holloway (Room of My Own) says

• CarolynEmerick profile image

Carolyn Emerick (CarolynEmerick) 3 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to answer me :-) Well that is sort of along the lines of why I would like a second one. I want to be able to write other genres and topics and not have to think "does this fit with my usual writing?"

Everyday Miracles profile image87

Becki Rizzuti (Everyday Miracles) says

• CarolynEmerick profile image

Thanks, that sounds like a really good plan for what I'm wanting to do.