Express10 profile image 88

How to go after hub thieves when they've posted your English content on foreign language sites?

A couple of people have stolen my review of the Eureka 5400 vacum. I've sent a DCMA to one but the other site is in French and using Google to translate is slow and time consuming. Further daunting, of what I did translate, it specifically states I will not be replied to via email. They are in France and I'm in the US and get the feeling that my content which was stolen will not be taken down. Still I emailed the individual and OverBlog. What else can I do?

tsadjatko profile image80

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 3 years ago

Thank you, it amazes me that a review I wrote about a horrible vacuum was stolen. One person spun it and the other copy and pasted. From the looks of the sites, they won't even earn a penny but it angers me no less.

Jayfort says

• Express10 profile image

H C Palting (Express10) 3 years ago

Thank you so much, I thought maybe I could get HP involved but wasn't sure.