Everyday Miracles profile image 91

Does hubpages disable ads on hubs pertaining to suicide?

I'm currently working on a hub about the increase in suicide rates in February due to the loneliness that some people face around Valentine's Day, and it's been marked as having ads disabled for the hub. The hub itself does *not* (in any way) discuss issues relating to topics covered in the terms of service. The only thing I can figure is that it's the word "suicide" that's doing it. All the hub has on it so far is the caption for the opening photo -- that's *it*. The hub is about preventing suicide. Will ads remain disabled after human check?

blake4d profile image74

Blake Ford Hall (blake4d) says

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

• Everyday Miracles profile image

Becki Rizzuti (Everyday Miracles) 3 years ago

I wound up working around it. As best as I can tell, it has something to do with the density of the word in the article itself. When I reduced the density, the warning disappeared and now the article is doing just fine.

"Sex" particularly tough.

Everyday Miracles profile image91

Becki Rizzuti (Everyday Miracles) says