merej99 profile image 82

What's the difference between a hub and a blog?

I noticed there was a reference to it when I signed up for hubpages but I was under the impression hubpages was an "informative" type of blogging. Am I wrong?

rebekahELLE profile image89

rebekahELLE says

• merej99 profile image

Meredith Loughran (merej99) 3 years ago

Hi rebekahELLE - thank you for the response. I had a feeling it was something like that. My paranoia about "personal touches" part stemming from writing college papers where it HAD to be objective and in the third person

mintinfo profile image78

mintinfo says

• merej99 profile image

Meredith Loughran (merej99) 3 years ago

Thank you sheilamyers. I have seen a lot of self-promotional type hubs and wondered about them. When I get on the hopper I keep going when I see them (seems nicer than voting down.)