Moon Daisy profile image 83

Are our own views counted in the totals on the "my account" page?

This is something that I've been wondering for a while. I suspect that they are, but wondered if somebody could confirm this for me, as it's just useful to know! Thanks.

Mr. Happy profile image83

Mr. Happy says

• Moon Daisy profile image

Moon Daisy 3 years ago

Ah, thank you. I tried to see whether my views on a new hub roughly corresponded to the number of times I edited it, but because there's probably a delay, it got a bit confusing! Thanks for your answer.

Robbie C Wilson says

• Moon Daisy profile image

Moon Daisy 3 years ago

It's good to know this, thanks very much. That's a shame that it can't tell which are our own views and delete them!

ilikegames profile image81

Sarah Forester (ilikegames) says

• Moon Daisy profile image

Moon Daisy 3 years ago

Thanks ilikegames. I set it up Google Analytics a while ago and haven't used it for a long time. Need to dig out my password and have a look! Thanks for your answer.