sallybea profile image 100

Hub Scores - No Rhyme or Reason!

How does a Hub which has for months consistently held a score of between 98 and 100 suddenly in just one day end up with a score of 89? There has been a dramatic shift in order of all my Hubs stats, could this be because I changed the Amazon set up to the new one? I also notice that all the current top Hubs are all Editors Choice - anyone else noticed a dramatic change in their Hub Stats?

sallybea profile image100

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) says

LongTimeMother profile image96

LongTimeMother says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 3 years ago

I do find it rather extraordinary but the hub which it replaced has had a lot of pins which might make it more popular at the moment although the Hub which has gone down still has the best views of all. One never knows!