lisavanvorst profile image 79

Hi I have been on hub pages and receive comments and clicks. How come my earnings are so low?

What is the percentage of earnings hubpages takes out? Also I have not earned anything on amazon nor ebay. It is hard to find a product that is relevant to your writing. Do you have to list items on either of these sites that are relevant to your hub, or can you list anything. I guess with these two sites you only earn when someone buys the merchandise is this a correct assumption. I love to write and do it for the writing, but it would help if I could actually earn something for my writing. Your answers are highly appreciated. Thank You.

Diana Lee profile image85

Best Answer Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• lisavanvorst profile image

Lisa VanVorst (lisavanvorst) 3 years ago

I am beginning to realize this.

mgeorge1050 profile image78

Alan (mgeorge1050) says

lisavanvorst profile image79

Lisa VanVorst (lisavanvorst) says