DrMark1961 profile image 100

How do I change the html to make a link open onto a new page?

My older hubs had this code but when I tried to find it now it is gone. They still open onto a new page though.

Georgie Lowery profile image97

Best Answer Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• DrMark1961 profile image

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) 3 years ago

Thanks Georgie but I cannot see the screen shot. Can you tell me where the "target" goes in the line does not bark very much ? It did not work after edit: it will not show my code in the question! does the word "target" come after the hub name? Thank

Bob Bamberg profile image95

Bob Bamberg says

• DrMark1961 profile image

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) 3 years ago

I feel like I am back in virology. I know the answer, but....

• DrMark1961 profile image

Dr Mark (DrMark1961) 3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion. Last night it would not work, today it is okay using the target="_blank" I appreciate your taking the time to answer this for me!