JayeWisdom profile image 93

How can I earn a commission from an Amazon product sold for which I have no link or mention?

I just read my monthly Amazon sales report and was astonished to discover I'm credited with a commission for a "personal" product not mentioned in any of my hubs and for which I certainly didn't provide a link. This is confusing, and it's obvious I don't understand how the Amazon sales program works if I'm being paid because someone bought a product I didn't endorse. Does anyone understand why this would happen?

Nell Rose profile image94

Best Answer Nell Rose says

• JayeWisdom profile image

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) 3 years ago

Oh, wow! I thought I'd only earn if a reader bought a product shown on one of my Amazon links. I actually made a larger amount from this sale (even though the reader obviously browsed far afield from the item on my link) because it was pricey. Thanks

SpaceShanty profile image96

SpaceShanty says

• JayeWisdom profile image

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) 3 years ago

That's great! I think I'm going to really like this Amazon commission program because, once a reader gets to the Amazon site it's easy to browse and buy. Thanks for your comment.

jtrader profile image12

jtrader says

• JayeWisdom profile image

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) 3 years ago

Considering the "nature" of that particular product, I won't be publishing a relevant hub to which I can link it (not that HP would allow it.) Haha. I didn't even know Amazon sold that type of product. I think I blushed.

Vickiw says

• JayeWisdom profile image

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) 3 years ago

You're right! I now hope that anyone who follows one of my Amazon links browses all over the website and eventually buys something expensive or multiple items. It is definitely good to have the commission and will boost my monthly HP earnings. Thx!