Author Cheryl profile image 87

How to get hub of the day.

I see a lot of hubs of the day with many spelling errors, punctuation errors and some of them just drag on and on. So my question is what makes those hubs hub of the day?

jaydawg808 profile image90

jaydawg808 says

• cloverleaffarm profile image

Healing Herbalist (cloverleaffarm) 3 years ago

I agree. I hardly ever read them, because they are of boring, or not relevant to me. It still bothers me that they are not as well written as other hubs on here. It gives all of us a bad name.

cloverleaffarm profile image72

Healing Herbalist (cloverleaffarm) says

• Author Cheryl profile image

Cheryl (Author Cheryl) 3 years ago

I think I have some good hub that I have written. Makes you wonder what in the world it takes.

Bubblegum Jones profile image60

Bubblegum Jones says

• Author Cheryl profile image

Cheryl (Author Cheryl) 3 years ago

I have gotten several emails that said we would like to consider making your hub yada yada hub of the day, however it needs some improvement. When I go to the hub everything is in their that they require to have a hub featured 50 featured hubs