suzzycue profile image 87

How many Hubs do You need to write so Hubpages gives you traffic? 100-200- 1000?

Is it the number of years you are on Hubpages to get traffic from Google or is it the number of Hubs you write?

brutishspoon profile image54

Best Answer Amy (brutishspoon) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

Thanks a lot for the links brutishspoon. I will check these out.

Msmillar profile image94

Joanna (Msmillar) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

I always thought you had to do a lot of SEO before you hit the number one slot on Google. I was not aware that a quality hub could put you there. Thank you MSmillar for opening my eyes.

electronician profile image93

Dean Walsh (electronician) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

I am with you on this one. I write recipes and DIY but I also enjoy writing them. Thanks for your input sheilamyers.

coolbreeze profile image9

Rik Rodriguez (coolbreeze) says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 3 years ago

You have my interest now I have to read it. Thanks for your input coolbreeze.LOL